Data Analysis ToolPak in Excel(add-in)
The Data Analysis ToolPak is an Excel add-in which usually used to perform statistical analytics like Regression, Covariance , Correlation, etc.
Just follow the below simple steps to load Data Analysis ToolPak add-in in excel:
1. Click on the File tab in excel as shown in image below and then click on Options.
2. Under Add-ins, click on Analysis ToolPak and click on GO button.
3. Check Analysis ToolPak and click on OK.
4. On Data tab, in the Analysis group(in the last section), click on Data analysis.
5. The following dialogue box appears and you can click on what ever function you want to perform. For example, Regression, click on Regression to perform regression in excel.
Master pivot tables, formulas and macros – Click here to start your free trial of Linkedin Learning now
I hope this blog helps you to achieve what you wanted. I am waiting for your valuable feedback and you can also share the topics on which you want to post a blog.
Keep reading and happy learning !!